New users: Please use our registration form to request access.

Patient Referral

Do you need medical or dental care?

Project Access Northwest does not accept referrals directly from patients.

If you need specialty medical or dental care, and you live in King, Kitsap or Snohomish counties, you will need to see your primary care provider first.

If your doctor feels a referral is necessary, he or she will help you fill out our enrollment form and be able to make a referral to us.

We accept referrals from the following providers in our tri-county service area:

King County:

  • Christ Community Free Clinic
  • Country Doctor/Carolyn Downs
  • Emerald City Naturopathic Clinic
  • Healthpoint
  • ICHS
  • Lahai Health
  • Neighborcare Health
  • Public Health Seattle/King County
  • Qliance
  • Rotacare Lake City
  • Rotacare Renton
  • SeaMar
  • Seattle Indian Health Board
  • Swedish Family Medicine
  • Valley Family Medicine
  • Westside Family Clinic

Snohomish County:

  • Charis Clinic
  • CHC Snohomish
  • Edmonds Family Medicine
  • Guardian Family Care
  • Healthpoint
  • Lahai Health-Dental
  • Providence Healthcare Clinic
  • Safe Harbor Free Clinic
  • SeaMar

Kitsap County:

  • Peninsula Community Health Services
  • Port Gamble S’Kllam Tribal Health Clinic
  • West Sound Free Clinic

If you live in Pierce County, please contact Pierce County Project Access. Learn more at