Join us at Stoel Rives on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, from 5–7 pm, as Project Access Northwest celebrates the retirement of Sallie Neillie and honors all those who make our work possible.
We hope you can join us in Seattle as we salute the visionaries, partners and supporters who have made Project Access Northwest possible.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
One Union Square – 36th floor
600 University St., Seattle, Washington 98101
Paid parking available in garage under the building.
- Presentation of Andrea Castell Access to Health Care award: Rayburn Lewis, MD
- Salute to our retiring executive director Sallie Neillie
- Updates on our latest projects.
- Opportunity to meet our volunteers, donors and sponsors.
- Tasty appetizers, wine and other treats.
Bring a friend or colleague and help spread the word about Project Access Northwest.