Who is eligible for Premium Assistance?
To enroll in this program, you must:
- Be a Washington state resident that lives at or below
250 percent of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Be eligible to purchase insurance in the
Washington Health Benefits Exchange.
- Be referred to Project Access Northwest by one
of our Premium Assistance partners.
- Share information available to the
Exchange with Project Access Northwest.
- Update your eligibility information,
such as income and family size, on the
Exchange throughout the policy year.
- File federal income taxes to qualify for a tax subsidy. (If married, file jointly.)